Below is a brief shopfitting checklist to help shop owners on their way with fitting out their shop. These are the kind of questions you need to be asking yoursef. If you’re unsure of how to approach this, then of course a professional shopfitter will be able to provide lots and lots of help.
1. Have I found a premises?
2. Do I have existing floor plans?
3. Do I have modified floor plans?
4. What will the shops branding / colours be?
5. What work needs to be conducted to the shop front?
6. Will I need to alter the shop usage?
7. What display shopfittings will I require?
8. What is my budget?
9. What are my timescales for the shopfit?
10. Do I have a specification of my requirements?
11. Have I used Findashopfitter.co.uk to obtain quotes?
It doesn’t matter if you can’t answer all of the questions on the shopfitting checklist now. You can still submit your project to shopfitters and our shopfitting companies will be able to guide you through the shopfitting process.